Hike Tomorrow

From: Rich B.
Sent on: Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:14 AM

Hi All,

I have been carefully watching the weather forcast for tomorrow.  I think that there is still a good chance that the snow will pass us by.  If I decide to cancel the hike, I will let everyone know tomorrow morning.


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy