Sedona/Verde Valley Secular Freethinkers Message Board › Move To Amend? Take Action!

Move To Amend? Take Action!

A former member
Post #: 2
Move To Amend : Take Action. Over the next 10 days we want to accumulate thousands of signatures supporting the Move to Amend agenda. In every city there are dozens of Patriotic events scheduled where people will be all too willing to sign this type of petition.
This WILL BE A NON-PARTISAN EVENT! We are only looking for people who believe that we must get OUTSIDE money ENTIRELY OUT OF POLITICS.

The Petitions Text: "We the undersigned, Promise to only Support Candidates that Pledge to END Corporate Person-Hood by proposing or supporting legislation to Amend the Constitution."

Those of you in other N. AZ cities just let me know there are volunteers & I will help coordinate events. I am going to send this email to many other groups, feel free to forward this to anyone & everyone.

We need small team of believers to help accumulate these signatures, at events of their choosing. I can help organize this once I know I have people who will STEP-UP. Will YOU HELP?

Regards

Frank Cuccia (coo-chee-a)
928-379-1328