Goddess Wisdom Circle
(Sunday Morning nearest the New Moon)
Time: 10 am to 1-ish. Please arrive just before 10 so we can be ready to start at 10.
In 2014, we will be exploring Positive Psychology topics.
This is a feminine wisdom gathering. Discussion, sharing, exercise and ritual for honoring the Goddess, the Divine Feminine within. This will be at least 3 hours of sacred, contemplative work in order for you to get centered and find inner clarity, wisdom, strength and other spiritual gifts.
This is opportunity to learn and share with others and discover the Inner Guidance you have within yourself.
Activities vary, but often include:
Grounding and Centering meditation.
Listening to the divine (using message / oracle tools)
Activities brought on by the moment and suggestions of those present
You are welcome to bring the following:
1) A favorite poem, prayer or quotation appropriate for this occassion. Let your intuition guide you.
2) Bring your journal, pen/pencils.
3) Favorite cushion, mat or other support for sitting on the floor.
4) Bottle of water and/or your traveller cup beverage. (Hostess provides decaffinated mint iced tea)
5) Some light finger snacks. We just lay them out on the picnic cloth and share what we have. Like the miracles of loaves and fishes, there's always enough.
Attire: Wear comfortable pants or skirt. Choose clothes and jewelry with colors and symbols for their personal meaning so you begin to set the intentions for this occassion.
Also, prepare yourself mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually for this gathering. You may choose to avoid mood-altering foods or drinks before attending, such as alcohol or caffeine - but listen to your own intuition.
Intentions should include for wholeness, healing, non-judgement of self and others, acceptance, peace, joy of womanhood, and invoking wisdom and feminine divine this Sunday.
Star's Home - about 1 mile East of I-35 at Howard Lane exit.