addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › San Jose Selenium Meetup: upcoming meetings

San Jose Selenium Meetup: upcoming meetings

Mary Ann M.

Hello Selenium Aficionados! Hope to see a lot of you at our 01/18/12 inaugural Meetup! We'll have pizza, drinks, networking, and a great speaker--Selenium co-founder Jason Huggins.

I could use your help coming up with speakers for the rest of 2012. Due to the popularity of Adobe's Park Conference Room, I have to schedule the meetings well in advance. This means that when I go looking for a speaker, I have to find one that can make the exact date for which I've already reserved the room. In the case of February, I need somebody for 02/28/12. However, for future dates, if you have a speaker you'd like me to contact, I can hopefully get a range of dates from that speaker, and then find a match for one of those dates with the Park Conference Room openings.

Regards,

--mam-p