South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › San José Selenium Meetups, past & present

San José Selenium Meetups, past & present

Mary Ann M.
Hello, Selenium Aficionados! Thanks to all 51 of you who attended last night's Meetup in person and to the 11 of you who attended over Adobe Connect!

Please do three things for me:

• Rate last night's Meetup (1-5 stars) and/or write a group review. (By now, you should have received an email from Meetup.com asking for your feedback.)
  • RSVP for as many of the February/March/April Meetups as you can, and encourage your Selenium colleagues to do the same! The list is below and on our Meetup site.
  • Consider giving a Lightning Talk at our April Meetup! (Contact me with your topic, questions, etc.)

Here's the list of upcoming San José Selenium Meetups:

Tuesday, 02/28/12: Selenium @ Adobe: 3 Short Talks

Thursday, 03/22/12: The Restless are Getting Native: Driving Your Native Mobile Application Using WebDriver by Dante Briones, Principal Consultant for Electronic Ingenuity

Thursday, 04/26/12: Selenium Lightning Talks (5-10 minutes each, including Q&A)

Finally, if you missed last night's Meetup, you can see view the video via Adobe Connect at http://my.adobeconnect.com/p7lo9y4m6sc/­ If you want to skip straight to Jason Huggins' talk, you'll need to fast-forward about 10 minutes (past a lot of announcements).

Looking forward to meeting still more of you at the February Meetup!

--mam-p

A former member
Post #: 1
Mint.com (Intuit) is hiring QA Engineers (Analysts, Engineers, Automation). Details here: http://bitly.com/Atov...­

“We’re helping people achieve their financial dreams through new and exciting technologies with Mint.com. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …”