South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › San José Selenium Meetups for March & April

San José Selenium Meetups for March & April

Mary Ann M.

Hi everyone! Hope to see a lot of you next week at Dante Briones' talk: The Restless Are Getting Native: Lessons Learnt While Automating an iOS App. It's happening Thursday, 03/22, at 6:30 p.m. in Adobe East Tower's Park Conference Room (same location as usual).

Unfortunately, I have received no additional Lightning Talk volunteers for our April Meetup! If I haven't gotten several more volunteers by the time of our March Meetup, I'm going to have to cancel our April Meetup (04/24). So, please contact me now to volunteer! A 5-10 minute presentation (including the Q&A portion) is quite simple to do, and does NOT have to be on some ultra cool technology you've created. It can be a book review, blog review, tutorial, best practices, etc. If you've never spoken in front of a group before, a Lightning Talk is the absolute best way to start--it's over almost before you've started!

--mam-p