add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › Please check your status for tomorrow night's San José Selenium Meetup NOW!

Please check your status for tomorrow night's San José Selenium Meetup NOW!

Mary Ann M.

Greetings, Selenium Aficionados! Please check/adjust your status for tomorrow night's (05/16) San José Selenium Meetup right now! (It's time for me to call my corporate credit card number in to the restaurant, with a final headcount, and I'd really like to neither run out of food NOR have a lot of leftovers this time.) BTW, instead of pizza, we're having wraps and salad from Tandoori Oven tomorrow evening. You have my assertive office neighbor JJ Yang to thank or complain to about this change. 

Hope to see a lot of you for tomorrow night's Open Source Selenium Products talks!

As always, if you have speaker suggestions OR want to volunteer to be a speaker (for whatever length of time you like), please let Co-Organizer Rob Fagen or me know asap!

The Meetup will be recorded and made available via Adobe Connect immediately after it's over, so if you can't make it tomorrow night, but would like to watch the presentation and/or view the slides, just check the event page for the Meetup the next morning--I'll have added Comments providing the Adobe Connect URL and informing everyone where the slides are located.