South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › Can you Recommend a Japanese Bilingual Lead Game Tester?

Can you Recommend a Japanese Bilingual Lead Game Tester?

Angela
user 14105053
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 8
Can you Recommend a Japanese Bilingual Lead Game Tester?

My name is Angela and I am a recruiter from TS2. We are one of Japan’s largest recruiting companies focused in the interactive gaming industry. I am currently representing one of Japan’s Top 3 Game Testing and Localization companies. They have the longest history in the QA business in Japan and strong relationships with companies like SONY and Nintendo. I’m offering a Lead Game Tester Japanese bilingual role and would like to speak with you about your background and what you are looking for to see if this opportunity would be a good match for you.

If you are interested or can recommend somebody who is, please reply to Angela Pappariella at 310-715-3394 and angela@ts2recruit(dot)com.

About TS2
TS2 is a US subsidiary of a global recruiting and HR services firm (http://www.temp-holdi...­. We are a stable and financially successful company with over 39 years of history and approximately $3B revenue world-wide. Our US subsidiary has been in business since 1996. TS2 (dba)/TS Consulting International Inc. services clients in interactive gaming, media, software/hardware/IT technologies and consumer products, and places candidates