South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › Netflix is hiring Software Developement in Test (Selenium++) Engineers
|A former member||
Users of Netflix enjoy watching streaming content on a vast array of platforms: Internet connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles and more. The Partner Tools team develops the collaboration platform that enables Netflix to work with hundreds of partners to build solutions for our users. The platform includes a customized portal that guides our partners through the development process as well as an automated testing system that tests partners devices to determine compliance. As a member of the Partner Tools team you’ll get to build and test the tools that helps Netflix deliver great experiences on partner devices.
More about you:
- You are a rock star when it comes to testing and you are passionate about finding bugs before they enter the field and passionate about being the voice of our customers.
- You have deep experience with Selenium and are able to write flexible test code to evolve with the product.
- You write great Java code. We use a mixture of Java and Groovy with WebDriver to test our solutions.
- You are comfortable with testing multi-tier solutions where bugs can lie in database, server, or UI code. Our test engineers look in all layers of the code.
• 7+ years of development or testing experience
• Tested and delivered a number of projects using Agile methodology with a focus on continuous integration
• Great QA abilities: creativity, broad scope, assertiveness, passion
• Work with developers to influence system design and behavior for testability
• Ability to create and execute manual and automated test plans and test cases when necessary
• Proven experience developing and using unit and integration test automation frameworks with Java
• Proven experience testing web applications using automation frameworks with Selenium.
• Experience testing distributed systems using RESTful APIs.
• Proficient in SQL (MySQL preferred)
• Experience in designing and executing load tests, analyzing data and presenting results
• A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering
Nice To Have:
• Experience with Groovy and Grails
• Experience testing distributed systems that communicate via remote APIs