South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › We are looking for Selenium Trainer to teach classes in SF
San Francisco, CA
SQA Solution, a QA testing company, is looking for an Instructor for Selenium training classes. The two week course should be designed for both, novices who are new to Selenium and want to get up-to speed quickly learning Selenium automation, and for advanced users who are looking to learn Selenium using different frameworks easily.
This introductory course should be designed to familiarize QA Engineers with the basics of creating test scripts using Selenium. They should learn how to build, enhance, and maintain test scripts using both the Selenium IDE and the Selenium 2 WebDriver. The objective of this course is to learn how to use Selenium and it’s capabilities.
Class size: 6-8 students
1. Develop training materials. This includes, but is not limited to, training manuals, handouts, and visual aids to support classroom instruction. Updates course curriculum as needed.
2. Deliver Selenium training to registered QA Engineer professionals.
Skills and Experience:
In depth knowledge of Selenium
Prior experience in Selenium training
One to two years training related experience preferred
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Must have expert knowledge in the following:
• Describe the function and purpose of Selenium
• Understand the benefits and proper approach to test automation
• Record automated test cases
• Play back automated test cases
• Apply and use different verification techniques
• View and analyze results
• Configure and use the Selenium RC (Remote Control)
• Create and work with test suites
• Schedule automatic test runs
• Utilize different Selenium script formats
• Modify scripts to extend the capability to test the application
• Configure Selenium with Eclipse and the Selenium 2 WebDriver
• Convert selenium code to work with the Selenium 2 WebDriver
• Configure Custom Log Files
• Create a custom object map
• Create reusable modules to reduce script maintenance
• Use tools to help identify XPath
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in IT.