South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › Next San Jose Selenium Meetup

Next San Jose Selenium Meetup

Mary Ann M.
Hi everyone! Our Co-Organizer, Rob Fagen from Chegg, has graciously offered to provide us with a conference room and pizza/drinks going forward. Some of you will recall that we had one Meetup at Chegg already, this past January.

So now, we just need a speaker(s) or a program of some type. PUH-LEEZ either volunteer to be a speaker OR send me suggestions.

One program I'd really like to see is a panel discussion of open-source frameworks that we Meetup members actually use with Selenium on the job. It would be very useful to hear what features other frameworks have that ours does not so that we could "lobby" for those features. And for audience members who have built their own or are about to do that, it'd give them lots of ideas.

I'd be happy to be one of the panel members (we use pysaunter). Any other volunteers? The way I envision this working is that we need 4-5 members, each of whom would get 10 minutes to present two slides: "The Best Things About Our Framework" and "The Worst Things About Our Framework." We could then have a discussion, Q&A, etc.

Hope to hear from a BUNCH of you soon, with either an offer to be a speaker, an offier to be a framework panel member, or a suggestion on who I should get to speak!