align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › Selenium Meetup miscellany

Selenium Meetup miscellany

Mary Ann M.
Hello, South Bay Selenium Meetup members! A couple tidbits:
The San Francisco Selenium Meetup group is having not just two Meetups in one month, like we did in February, but two Meetups in one week! And the second one will be in Mountain View at Mozilla's new HQ. Zac Campbell will be leading a hands-on workshop to introduce automated testing on Firefox OS. To learn more, check out the event page.
As previously stated, we're taking March off since we had two Meetups in February. But I'm already working on finding a speaker for April's Meetup. Please send me your suggestions on who I should get. And if you want to volunteer to give a talk yourself, let me know that too.
Regards,
Mary Ann M-P