addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Selenium Meetup Message Board › No spam-like unrelated Comments, please!

No spam-like unrelated Comments, please!

Mary Ann M.
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hello Selenium Aficionados!
Going forward, please do  NOT post spam-like/unrelated Comments on our Meetup event pages. This has not been a big problem for this Meetup but I received a complaint about the most recent occurrence, so decided I needed to point out the obvious, i.e., none of us want spam in our mailboxes.
For those of you who are wondering when and if we're going to have another Meetup, the good news is that we'll definitely be having one on Wednesday, 04/23. Intuit (in Mountain View) will be providing the room, food, and speakers! I should be able to post the formal announcement within a day or two.
Mary Ann M-P