According to The Telegraph ( bit.ly/W28fYk - January 2013) we are currently facing one of the toughest job markets of the last 11 years. People are facing greater uncertainty when looking for ‘that job’. First of all, people have to compete with others just to be seen. Once this happens, and you are then invited for an interview then it all becomes real.
If this is an opportunity you want to explore, you must be able to take control of the process so that it works in your favour.
This workshop is here to empower you to succeed at interview and get the job you want.
You will learn:
· What are the three biggest mistakes people make when conducting an interview?
· How to close an interview in your favour.
· What one question can you ask that gets the interviewer to sell you to themselves?
· How can you learn to speak the ‘interviewer’s language?’
· Discover what ‘Selling yourself’ actually is vs. What you been taught.
My name is Caidian Johnson, my background encompasses executive search and NLP. I have conducted hundreds of interviews when headhunting finance professionals from ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms such as Deloitte and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.