Small Talk to Big Money:
How to Convert Casual Networking Conversations into Clients and Cash
featuring Jean Caton, The Profitable Woman
Networking is one of the most powerful marketing strategies for service-based business professionals. So when I first became a Business Coach, I knew, love it or hate it, networking was something I must do to build my business. I hated it. After all, I am an evidenced based Introvert!! I attended countless networking events with dismal results. I had it all wrong. If you do not like networking or do not get the business results you want, then you will want to join me at SESTL for this presentation where I will share exactly what I did that transformed my networking results and how you too can be more successful using networking to grow a profitable business — even if you are an introvert!
Who should attend?
- Is uncomfortable walking into a networking event where they do not know anyone,
- Considers networking a waste of time because they never get any business,
- Wants to be more at ease when following up with people they meet,
- Wants to learn how to more easily turn Small Talk into Big Money!
What can you expect at a SESTL event?
These high-energy events include:
- Motivating presentations on topics relevant to small business owners. You'll walk away with practical tools and ideas to implement in your business immediately.
- Intentional networking; Plenty of time to connect with other local business owners.
- Hot-seat mastermind and brainstorming: The group will crowd source a business issue brought by one of the members.
- Lunch (buffet including chicken entree, vegetarian pasta, salad and beverage)