add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Semantic Garage Message Board › Meetup details changed: Semantic Garage Kickoff

Meetup details changed: Semantic Garage Kickoff

A former member
Hey guys,

Thanks for joining my new meet up group Semantic Garage. It's been 2 days and I've already had good deal of interest in the event. Needless to say, I'm stoked.

As this is a mixer as well as a demo session I'm asking for $5 donation to attend the event. This will cover drink costs. The rest will flow back to Parisoma to in appreciation for the space.

I promised a steep discount for the first 15 attendees I will follow up with them to make good on that promise. You can buy a ticket at the door($7) or :­ ($5)

I hope to attract a diverse crowd of people to this event and hopefully facilitate conversations that will create some cool new ideas. Semantic web vets, media, non-profits, news, publishing, science... all have something to contribute.

I've updated this meetup with the details and will follow up with more demo details soon.­
When: February 11, 2010 5:30 PM

1436 Howard (at 10th) in San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94103

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­