Seattle Semantic Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Building your first ontology: Part II

Meetup details changed: Building your first ontology: Part II

Jill M.
JillMcRae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Semantically-Webbed-Seattle-Meetup-Group/events/16796218/­

When: Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: (University Village Conference location - details to follow)

Hi Folks,

I appreciate you patience as we solidify our sponsorship, meeting location and standard meeting time, and also with me as my world stabilizes into an FTE position at Wright Robbins, Inc. Yes, I have a stable place to practice my data voodoo!

This makes my life much more stable and focused, and as such I can provide a more stable function around our Meetupgroup. I am currently working on sponsorship for a meeting venue (University Village - Seattle) and additional support within the organization for whom I now work. We also need venue in Bellevue, and plan to provide presentations and workshops there in an alternating schedule with Seattle.

Michael will not be available due to schedule until May 12th, and we have moved this presentation to that new date. My presentation (NoSQL, the acid test) will still be on the 27th of April and will probably be in the University Village venue. My work and schedule will allow (and encourage) me to to complete and deliver my "Wrangling the Semantic Web with .Net" either in May or June. Any who would like to help or attend, let me know, and I will oblige you forthwith!

Wishing you yours well,

Jill

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.