addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Smart Data and Semantic Technology Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: seekda's Web Service search engine

Meetup details changed: seekda's Web Service search engine

Jill M.
JillMcRae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Semantically-Webbed-Seattle-Meetup-Group/events/52635992/­

When: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: SURF Incubator
821 Second Ave. 8th Floor
Seattle, WA 98109
206-442-9038

Hey everyone,

Seaton said we could meet in his incubator space (it's free of charge – thank you Seaton):

http://www.surfincubator.com/­

It's across from the Metropolitan Grill. I think everyone's on their own for parking.

Also, we need to encourage folk to get there before doors lock downstairs at 6:30 if possible. We

can post me downstairs to let folk in between 6:30-7 in case.

Please do bring your projector. And drinks. I will pay for the pizza (3 large?).

Seaton, is there a good place near you to get pizza delivery?

Fortunato, thank you for your offer also, and please do bring more of your interesting folk.

Mike Uschold says hi to all (he's in a fascinating conference on Semantic Textual Similarity in NYC: wow.

And thank you, Seaton, see you tomorrow at 5:30 to set up. Cheers,

Bobbin

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.