Seattle Semantic Meetup Message Board › May 6th Meetup

May 6th Meetup

Jill M.
JillMcRae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

What Deep Dhillon wrote:----------------------------------­------------------------------
Hi Jill,
This is such an interesting thing. I was really inspired by Melanie Courtot up in Vancouver who started a semantic web meet up group this week (http://www.straight.c...­) and thought we really need something here in Seattle. Then I was chatting w/ my CEO and it turned out the CEO of Adaptive Blue, Alex Iskold was going to be in town on May 6th and he was looking for a local semantic web meet up group to present to. So we thought, nope, there isn't one, but why don't we start one and have a first event at our offices at Evri. Right about then, I saw your group created and it turns out you had picked the same date. What a wonderful sequence of events. What do you think about holding the Semantically Webbed group's first meeting at our place w/ Alex speaking? I can take care of refreshments and the like? Deep

I replied ... "Serendipitous!"

Your thoughts?

As we make this happen, I feel that we should meet earlier in the eve if that fits everybody's agenda (guess I should see if the logistics fit Deep's team agenda as well (^.^).