addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Smart Data and Semantic Technology Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Semantic Meetup Global Alliance events at SemTech 2010 in San Fr

New Meetup: Semantic Meetup Global Alliance events at SemTech 2010 in San Francisco

Jill M.
JillMcRae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Semantic Meetup Global Alliance events at SemTech 2010 in San Francisco

When: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:00 PM Through Friday, June 25

Where:
2010 Semantic Technology Conference (Hilton, Union Square)
333 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

This announcement covers the 2010 Semantic Technologies Conference in San Francisco as a means of highlighting additional Semantic Technologies Meetup events that are scheduled to coincide with the conference.

What follows is links to the Semantic Technologies Global Alliance events. Do not RSVP at our Meetup here, but use the links to go to the sites to respond to the events.

Both Bobbin (Teegs) and I will be at the conference and we know that many of our membership will also be attending as well as presenting this year (not to mention the EXPO). Pleas send me a not of your plans if you like and we will look for you there.

For those not attending, We will be bringing much of it back to our maturing Meetup here in the Seattle area (we will try to sang some SWAG as well). My main goal is to get commitments form as many of the organizations and presenters as possible to put them on our formal Meetup calendar for the next 12 months. Let me know your wish list, and I will set my snairs! biggrin

Links to check out:

i. Tuesday: Semantic Social Networks: Smart Mobs, Howard Reingold ;
ii. Wednesday: Code Camp (two tracks, one for beginners) Wednesday night;
iii. Wednesday: Linked Data Meetup (TBD);
iv. Thursday: SanFran Sem Meetup: Semantic Web Programming with SPARQL and … TBD?
v. Friday: SanFran Sem Meetup: LODE: Linking Open Descriptions of Events

SemTech Conference Schedule other than Meetup Events

Monday, June 21 2:00pm – 6:30pm (those attending OWLED Monday may register outside of Plaza A from 12pm – 2pm on Monday)
Tuesday, June 22 7:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday, June 23 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday, June 24 7:00am – 6:00pm
Friday, June 25 8:00am – 3:00pm

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­