Several folks have mentioned that they'd like to play bunco, SOooooo, let's do it!
This will be once a month.
We start meeting up about 6:30 and begin play no later than 7Pm and hope to be finished no later than 9.
Everyone is welcome to bring their own drink, but we're NOT going to have a potluck. Please plan accordingly.
We will have on hand: coffee, filtered water, ice and a dessert item.
This event is limited to 12 people. I realize that life happens, and when it does, PLEASE, adjust your RSVP otherwise it will deny another member the opportunity to attend.
3 Tables = 12 Players
$5.00 per person to play
Each table is equipped with 3 dice, I score book & pen, 1 bell, 1 hole puncher
$5.00 from each player will be divided up for the prizes as follows:
1st place (most games won) $20.00
2nd place $10.00
Most Bunco’s rolled $15.00
Last Bunco (holding BunKo) $10.00
Booby (least games won) $ 5.00
If we are short a player the money will be divided as accordingly.
Roll off will break any ties.
1. Play begins when the designated head table rings the bell.
2. We play partners.
3. We are rolling for sixes only. Each six is worth one point. As long as you roll any six, you continue to roll the dice. If you roll doubles you get to roll again.
4..When you roll and all have all 6's, you call BunKo, receive a Bunco punch on your card, awarded 6 points, and custody of BunKo.
5. There is a stuffed Bunco dog (BunKo) that will be passed to each person that yells BunKo
6. The first team at any table to reach 21 points rings the bell. Play stops at all the tables.
The winning team at each table moves to the next table. The other team remains at that table and changes partners.
An exception to this rule: the winning team at the head table does not move or change partners.
7. The game ends when 21 rounds have been played.