Dinner Service at the CHERRY STREET location (small house on the corner of Cherry street, NOT the big green house). We will be making a baked Chicken Alfredo. All food must be prepared in a grocery store or at the house.
I will be at the house by 4:30, please try to arrive by 5pm or shortly after, we serve at 6pm. We will only serve 15-20 guests then our group is welcome to eat prior to cleaning up. I have to leave at 5:45 for a meeting so I am looking for someone to either host this
event or that will take charge and ensure that everything is cleaned-up and put-away after the meal.
Since this is a small house/kitchen, no more than 2 children will be allowed as guests. There just is not space for too many people at this location. When you RSVP, post a note to the site letting the group know what line number of food items you will be bringing.
1) 6 raw boneless chicken breasts – to be cooked on site MICHAEL
2) 2 boxes Penne Pasta, 4 Jars Alfredo Sauce, 1 large tub of margarine KIM
3) 1 package sundried tomatoes, 1 small jar crushed garlic, 2 packages shredded Italian blend cheese, 2 - 9X13 foil Pans JILL
4) Lettuce and fresh veggies (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, etc.) for a garden salad – to feed 25 ppl TONY
5) 2 Loaves Italian Bakery Bread, 1 bottle Italian and 1 bottle Ranch dressing KATHY
6) 1 Container Lemonade Mix NOT CRYSTAL LIGHT and 4 dozen cookies – these can be slice and bake or pre-made from the deli MATT
Feel free to call contact me direct with any questions/comments [masked]