addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Serve KC Message Board › Volunteer Opportunity with Developing Potential Inc.

Volunteer Opportunity with Developing Potential Inc.

A former member
Post #: 1
Developing Potential Inc and Kansas City Community Gardens are partnering to plant a raised garden at DPI's site in Kansas City on July 12. The garden will be important because it will be raised to the level that individuals in wheelchairs will be able to access it. DPI serves individuals with disabilities in 3 locations in Kansas City.

We are looking for volunteers to help with this project on July 12 at 9:30AM.

Please call Amy at 913.709.9438 to discuss
Tina J.
TinaJR
Independence, MO
Post #: 25
I would love to. I am on the road back from vacation. I'll call when I'm home and settled.