Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Seth Readers' Meetup and change of schedule for out-of-towners

Seth Readers' Meetup and change of schedule for out-of-towners

user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hello my wonderful friends,

I hope you can come Thursday night. If the group is interested in hearing it, I have a tape of Seth talking about one students' fascinating reincarnational experience. And we are up to Chapter 10 in Seth Speaks. We'll go over it together, so as usual there is no need to read anything in advance.

Jim has a conflict this time and won't be there, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else.

The following meetup is scheduled on Thanksgiving day, so that one will be cancelled. Would anyone be able to attend on the following Saturday? Some of you are unable to attend on a weeknight, and this would give you an opportunity meet us for the first time.

So, Victoria? Brad? Lenny? Tracie? Peter? Kim? Eileen? Tammy? Dee? Pam? David? Will? Stephana? Even Cathy up in Dallas? We regulars would love to meet you.

Let me know if you can come to a one-time Saturday meetup!

"My fondest regards to you all",