Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Austin Seth Readers update

Austin Seth Readers update

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Our Austin Seth Readers' Meetup has really become a success. I want to thank all the wonderful people who come. The first chapters of NPR have inspired much creative conversation and we're having a great time. Please put Thursday, March 8 on your calender and join us next time. I have added the directions to my home below.

Last time I handed out a 2-page list of Seth's consciousness "exercises" as described in his books. One of the exercises is called "Changing the Past in Your Mind," another is "Finding coordinate points," and Astral Projection techniques. I hope you have time to look at the list and find one that appeals to you and have some fun trying it out for yourself. Maybe some of you can tell us what your experience was at our next meetup.

You'll find a copy of this list at the top of our Meetup website under the "More" tab, then click on "Files." The document is in two parts because I couldn't get my scanner to put two pages in one file.

If any of the exercises appeals to you and you want the description of it, let me know and I'll send you Seth's instructions for it. You'll see that I posted the first one called "Changing the Past in Your Mind." It's also in 2 parts.

See you March 8!

Fondest regards,

Jenny

609-8731

Here's where we meet:

18 Stoney Creek Cove, Lakeway
From 620, turn west on Lakeway Blvd.
At 1.1 miles you'll come to a traffic signal at Lohman's Crossing.
Go STRAIGHT through this intersection.
Then Stoney Creek is the THIRD street on the right. Turn in there.
Once inside, 18 is the FIRST driveway on the left.
If the driveway is full, proceed straight to the end and use the parking lot on the right. Fire code prevents us from parking along the main roadway.