addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Seth & The Nature of Personal Reality: June 21, 9AM Pacific

Seth & The Nature of Personal Reality: June 21, 9AM Pacific

user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Dear Seth readers,

Some of you may have received this email from Paul Helfrich.  But just in case you didn't, I'm sending it to all of you.  I'll be tuning in at 7:00 am tomorrow.  If you listen, let us know what you think.

Hi All,

I'm forwarding this email from Ilene Dillon. Hope you can join us tomorrow.

Read this, then tell everyone you care about!

How do we create and operate our own Personal Reality? What are the influences on your decisions, the things you choose to eat, to pay attention to, to think about, to react to, to get upset over, or to love?  How do you react to others who may think or life differently than you do?  How much power do you have to get outside the “box” of your own life, so that you are creative, spiritual, free and still connected? If you don’t have much of that power, do you know what you can do to develop it?

Thursday, this week, I’m sponsoring an in-depth discussion between two men who have spent their lives considering these types of questions.  One is a neuropsychologist who has the amazing job of assessing the mental health and stability of California prisoners, and is also the scientifically-oriented author of Synchronicity, in which he examines---“the nature of your personal reality”!

The other is an enthusiastic musician and Waldorf teacher who has been a student of the amazing, channeled “Seth Material” that was released by Jane Roberts, starting in the middle of the last century. He knows Seth’s ideas backwards and forwards, has been applying them in his own life, and presents them at Seth conferences.

Both Dr. Kirby Surprise (the neuropsychologist) and Dr. Paul Helfrich (the Seth expert) have appeared on Full Power Living.  Wouldn’t it be great, I thought, to have BOTH of them appear together to discuss—from their point of view---these types of questions that intrigue and vex us all?

So I invited them to come together and consider these questions for 90 full minutes.  They both said “yes.”  That event occurs this week, on Thursday, June 21, 2012.  Tune in at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (noon Eastern time) for this incredible LIVE discussion---which you can also join by chatting with me or by calling in toll-free(800-630-7858[/url]).  You can listen on­ (Radio Show Page) OR­
And if you can’t make the live presentation, you can download it from iTunes later!

If you’re a scientist
If you’re a student of metaphysics
If you’re a person puzzled about many of life’s challenging questions
If you’re curious
If you’re skeptical
If you’re open to new ideas and thought-provoking explanations
If you’re alive…….

Tune in to hear Dr. Paul Helfrich and Dr. Kirby Surprise talk about the Nature of YOUR Personal Reality.

June 21 9-10:30 a.m. Pacific Time

Paul Helfrich, PhD. & Kirby Surprise, Psy.D Personal Reality

This is a 90-minute Mini-Conference! What if we took a world authority on the teachings and philosophies of a discarnate individual, Seth, and sat him down with a scientist and authority on Synchronicity, and asked them questions concerning the nature of our personal reality? Questions like “How does the subconscious mind work?” and “Can we really manifest the lives we want to live, continuously?” and “How do we best identify and develop our hidden talents?” and “Can a person really get over early childhood pains and traumas and lead a full and unencumbered life? If so, How?”   It’s about YOUR personal reality, mine, and ours, too.

You can hear Full Power Living in Three Places

Full Power Living is dedicated to “transforming our world through the power and mastery of human emotions.” Our live broadcasts are aired at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (noon, Eastern Time).

Now you’ve read this, please Pass it On!  We want as many people as possible to explore this fundamental area of life with us.