Seth Readers Austin Message Board › A message from Metta

A message from Metta

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Hello, Seth Readers,

Metta sent us this information about a Robert Waggoner's online class on lucid dreaming:

Jenny,

I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know about the upcoming GlideWing workshop with Robert Waggoner:

Lucid Dreaming and Lucid Living * http://www.glidewing....­

As you may recall I mentioned several months ago about how valuable this experience was for me -- and, since Robert's early experimentation with lucid dreaming was significantly influenced by his study of the Seth material, I thought you might want to share this announcement with the members of the Seth Readers Group Meetup group before his workshop begins on November 17th.

With warm regards,
Metta

This is Jenny again. I met Robert and purchased his book at the Colorado Seth Conference a few years ago, and I'm thinking about taking this class.

Here's a little about him from his website.

Author, teacher and speaker Robert Waggoner is past president of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD).  A lucid dreamer since 1975, he has logged more than 1,000 lucid dreams.  In his highly acclaimed book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, Robert shares a lifetime of lucid dreaming discoveries and adventures.  For the last ten years, he has been the co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dream Exchange, the only ongoing publication devoted specifically to lucid dreaming.

See you next week!

Fondest regards to you all,

Jenny