Seth Readers Austin Message Board › On Coast tonight

On Coast tonight

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Hello Seth readers,

I just noticed that Maureen Caudill is going to be on Coast to Coast tonight, on 590 AM radio starting at midnight or 1.  She is the MIT scientist who wrote the book "Suddenly Psychic" after a lifetime of believing that science is all there is, attending a session at the Monroe Institute with a friend, and discovering her own psychic ability.

Those of you who attended our successful spoonbending saw her on the video I played, where Maureen Caudill led hundreds of people (and us) in bending their forks with mental energy.

Here's the blurb from Coast to Coast:

Tonight's Show, Wednesday, November 7th:
Computer scientist, specializing in artificial intelligence and neural networks, Maureen Caudill, has worked on such advanced projects as DARPA. She'll discuss anecdotal and empirical evidence to prove the existence (and power) of psychokinesis, remote viewing, energy healing, telepathy, precognition, survival after death, and reincarnation.

If midnight is too late for you, Coast lets its members go on line to hear the shows at any time.  I think it's about $9 per month.  Sometimes they interview fascinating people like Rupert Sheldrake and Raymond Moody.

See you here at the meetup tomorrow night!

Fondest regards,

Jenny