Seth Readers Austin Message Board › "Jumping timelines"

"Jumping timelines"

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX

Seth readers,

A friend of mine asked me what Seth said about "jumping timelines", an interesting idea that is gaining traction in some circles.  Their idea is to jump into a peaceful world.  What follows is my answer.  It occurred to me that those of you who haven't read Seth's "Unknown Reality" may find this information interesting.  Those of you who have read it may want to add to (or take issue with) my comments.  I hope you do!

Seth doesn't talk about jumping timelines. He doesn't mention timelines at all. If fact, I don't know what they are. To Seth, time doesn't rule us. We use time as a tool, and we should not consider it a rigid thing, but flexible. He says "All time is simultaneous." but we just don't perceive it that way here in the physical reality. As a tool, it allows us to focus on one thing at a time.

He does say that whenever you make a choice you move into another probable reality. It happens automatically and without volition; it's a fundamental characteristic of physical reality unrecognized by us. There are millions, billions of probable realities that allow us to experience myriad variables. The other important thing he says about it is that you benefit from the experiences "you" have in the other probable realities, regardless of where your awareness is focused. These are "layers of the whole self." You might want to read Seth's book "The Unknown Reality".

Here are his words on the concept: "These systems of probabilities are quite as real as your physical system, you are simply not focused within them.

"In these other systems of reality, each of us has "other selves" not an identical self or twin, but other parts of our whole entity, developing abilities in a different way than we are here.

"Each of these selves experiences time in its own manner according to the nature of its perceptions. Their various realities merge in the overall perceptions of the whole self.

"There is a constant subconscious interchange of information between all these layers of the whole self.

"Ultimately the inner ego tries to bring about comprehension by each of these selves about the other simultaneous selves. Until the whole self is able to perceive its own parts simultaneously, these seemingly separate selves appear, to themselves, isolated and alone."

An additional thought is this:  If the word timeline is similar to probability as defined by Seth, then there may not be a point to "jumping timelines" since, as Seth says, you already experience and benefit from that other probability.

I hope to see you on the 13th.

Fondest regards to you all,

Jenny