addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Seth Community Conference

Seth Community Conference

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hello Seth readers,

I tried to paste in the notice for the Seth Community Conference in Colorado September 12-15, but Meetup's format doesn't allow the graphics.  What's left is what appears below.  Too bad.

To see the details, please go to sethcommunityconference.org.  These events are really wonderful, with a lot of laughing and great memories.  I hope you can go.  It's worth it.

I hope to see each one of you this Thursday evening at my place.

Fondest regards,

Jenny
609-8731

JOIN US THIS YEAR FOR ANOTHER FABULOUS CONFERENCE WHERE YOU WILL FIND ~

INSPIRING PRESENTATIONS
INTERESTING SPEAKERS
WONDERFUL FRIENDS - OLD AND NEW
FUN SOCIAL TIME w/OTHER SETHIES
BREAKFAST INCLUDED WITH YOUR ROOM
FREE NIGHTLY HAPPY HOUR
SNACKS AND BEVERAGES IN OUR BREAK ROOM

TO LEARN MORE: