Seth Readers Austin Message Board › BIG announcement: More Seth Readers Austin meetups!

BIG announcement: More Seth Readers Austin meetups!

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hello Seth readers!

We had a terrific meetup last week!  Thank you all for coming.  Seth readers Austin is growing in size and popularity, and in order to be available to more people we are now meeting twice a month.

We will keep our regular second Thursday evening in Lakeway, but I am thrilled to announce that we are adding a meeting on the fourth Sunday of every month in north Austin.  We have had numerous requests to locate closer to town, and several people have suggested a weekend meetup rather than a work night, so we have scheduled it at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, April 27.

The inspiring Austin group, INACS (Institute for Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies), has offered us the use of their conference room at 12593 Research Blvd, Suite 302.  Thanks to INACS we are still able to maintain our no-charge policy.

I hope many more of you can join us at this new time and location.

It seems there is no existing option here on the Meetup website for adding a second meeting within a month, so I will try to keep you informed by these emails.  When you come, please bring your copy of The Nature of Personal Reality if you have one (I'll bring 2 spare copies), as well as your drink and maybe a snack to share if you can.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

As Seth says, "My heartiest regards to you all."

Jenny

609-8731