Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Next week's Seth readers' meetup

Next week's Seth readers' meetup

Jenny
user 9528831
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Dear Seth readers,

I am thrilled that so many of you are coming to our first Seth Readers' Meetup! I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

Last week I went to the California Seth Conference. There were four of the New York Boys present, and they spoke of their memories from those heady days in the presence of Seth at Jane's ESP classes in the 1970's. Such luminaries as Lynda Dahl and Paul Helfrich were also speakers, and lived up to their reputations. Lynda's website, Seth Network International, is at sethnet.org.

Another interesting theme was Paul Giurlanda, a Bay Area college professor who had assigned Seth Speaks to his students, and invited four of them to talk with us about their impressions. All of them were enthusiastic about the material and how it affected their life, and are recommending it to their friends.

I have gotten some feedback that a Saturday afternoon meeting would be better for some people than Wednesday night. That way people aren't anxious about getting home on a work night, and driving in the dark. Let's keep our first meeting as is, next Wednesday, March 24 at 7:30 pm, and discuss a possible change for future meetings.

Since this email will be posted on the Meetup website, I'll follow up with a second email that includes my address privately to those of you on our list.

Cheers,
Jenny