addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Great information from Victoria

Great information from Victoria

Jenny
user 9528831
Saint Louis, MO
Seth readers,

Thank you to Victoria, who showed me a list of quotes from Seth dealing with the Inner Senses. These were compiled by Paul Helfrich and posted on his website, newworldview.com. I have exerpted this list and made a document called "More on the Inner Senses" and posted it to our Meetup website. To find it, click on More near the top of the page, then click on Files. Seth often discusses the Inner Senses throughout his books. Thanks to Paul for pulling much of this information together in one place. We know that in our physical lives we use the outer senses, or the five senses, which allow us to navigate the "camouflage reality" in which we live. Seth tells us that when we are not in the physical reality, we use the Inner Senses. He often states that these are not easy for us to understand as ego-bound creatures. It seems to me that he is telling us about them in order to help us along with our spiritual quests.

Seth says, "These inner senses belong to the whole selves of which we are part. Each whole self helps and inspires its personalities. Starting with the personality as we usually think of it, there is, after the operating ego, a layer of personal subconscious material. Beneath this, pure and simple, undistorted, there for the searching, absolutely free for the asking, is the knowledge inherent in the inner self pertaining to the inner universe as a whole, its laws and principles, its composition."

We as ego-bound personalities do not find it easy to access or understand the inner self. It seems to me that when we have what might be called a "spiritual experience", we are setting aside our reliance on the five senses, and accessing our inner self via a rudimentary use of the Inner Senses. The more we can learn about them and use them, the more we advance our spiritual quest.

I think you'll find this document a fascinating read.

Love to you all,
Jenny