May 4, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
EVERY 1ST SATURDAY 7:30pm: "Soul Sessions, The Writing Circle" is hosted by Drew "Droopy the Broke Baller" Anderson. The workshops vibrate from team building to enhancing writing, performance, and editing skills. Soul Sessions is a safe place for writers with various experiences to network and give friendly feedback on each other's work. we eat, drink, write, and share! ADMISSION: $5 donation or food/beverage item.
Soul Sessions is the spot for you if you're....
- love to write
- a professional writer
- an amateur writer
- experiencing writers block
- wanting to get back into the groove
- looking to connect with writers in the DC, MD, VA area
- a human who eats, drinks (any type of beverage), and writes
- feeling more comfortable reading your writing in private than in public
Once you become a member of the meetup group you will be able to see the locations If not, you will have to email [masked] for info.
Follow @sevencityart and @brokeballer on twitter
USE HASHTAG #SoulSessionsDC