|Sent on:||Monday, February 24, 2014 12:21 PM|
Very sorry to get this information to you so late. If you are unfamiliar with the NECCC Conference, please go to NECCC.org and look at the previous conference (menu on left side) to get an idea of the types of programs that are offered. This is a three day conference. The programs and schedule for this year have not been announced yet. Please read the rules below and contact me at [address removed] if you have never attended and would like to be a candidate to receive free enrollment, or if you have any questions. If more than one eligible member contacts me, the winning name will be pulled from a hat. The winner must provide their address and phone number to me by March 1.
Application for Courtesy Enrollment, Deadline March 1
The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass. on July 11-13, 2014. The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by your club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with the conference. Please note, that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment:
1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2014.
2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member Club in good standing (i.e. dues paid for thecurrent year).
3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
4. Selection of the candidate will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
5. Applications must be made by email from the club President or NECCC Representative.
Applications will not be accepted after the deadline (March 1, 2014).
6. The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted and has received the key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he/she cannot attend, another person cannot take his/her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
7. NECCC decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.