Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › NECCC 2013 (New England Camera Club Council)

NECCC 2013 (New England Camera Club Council)

Steve M
user 3632743
Worcester, MA
Post #: 125
Hi Everyone,

Here's a reminder about this event being held at UMass, Amherst, July 12, 13, 14, 2013. I hope you take the opportunity to learn more about it. Talk to anyone in the club who has attended, to hear about their experience from previous years, and also check out their website below.

Here's the link:

NECCC 2013

Happy Photographing.

Steve
Priscilla M.
user 13644753
Group Organizer
Holden, MA
Post #: 49
I see that we can get a discount if we can get 20 people. Could we try to get 20 between the 2 groups?
Steve M
user 3632743
Worcester, MA
Post #: 126
Message preview:
Hi Priscilla, I certainly agree with you. However, I feel that there are folks who will want to register at different times for personal reasons. JoAnn Audette has done this in the past. I believe she was successful. Maybe you could touch base with her to see if worked well for her, or if she had to put a lot of work into getting a group together together for NECCC, to take advantage of the discount. I'm not sure how it worked for her, but I think she was successful. Would you consider heading up this project? I will be registering very soon so I can get an air conditioned dorm. They go fast.
Priscilla M.
user 13644753
Group Organizer
Holden, MA
Post #: 50
HI, Steve
I am not planning to stay over, so not in urgent need of registering ASAP, but can if it would save a few $$$. I will be seeing JoAnn tomorrow and will consult with her.