addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › slide holder sheets, plastic clear, each sheet holds 20 slides and the sheet

slide holder sheets, plastic clear, each sheet holds 20 slides and the sheets are designed to fit a loose leaf binder

Bob I.
bobisr23
Worcester, MA
Post #: 15
If anyone wants these I am cleaning out my slide collection and will bring these empty pages to the meeting if requested. FREE for anyone that wants them. Please email me ASAP or I might not bring them.
ALSO: I have some metal boxes designed to hold 35mm slides. Email me if interested. FREE.
EMAIL ME THROUGH THIS SITE or if you already have my charter email that is fine too. Do not just add to this message as I might not see it.
Bob I.
bobisr23
Worcester, MA
Post #: 16
Just to follow up, these items are gone.