addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › MEETING POSTPONED

Priscilla M.
user 13644753
Group Organizer
Holden, MA
Tonight's meeting will be postponed until next Monday, February 10 (pending available of the room). It's still snowing, the temperature is going down and some of our members have to drive a distance, so it's better to cancel. Stay tuned.
Priscilla (Your president)
Dale C. A.
user 22362121
Worcester, MA
Post #: 11
Thanks for posting this early, Priscilla.
user 35886192
Auburn, MA
Post #: 36
This didn't show up in my mailbox until later, but I had already cancelled myself, so no big deal. Does this mean that we can still submit digital images until next Monday?