For our 3rd Meetup for Shakespeare 2016, we will be reporting back on the below. We've narrowed our ideas to three good ones.
To do list by the next meeting on the three ideas:
 Shakespeare Day on 23rd April 2016
• Find out and contact restaurant that are doing the Shakespeare themed meals (Russell)
• Research micro-brewery in area (Russell)
• Speak to Mus of London regarding what they are doing in 2016 (Russell)
• Contact the Company of Watermen (Christine)
• Contact Nat Trust regarding the George Inn (Robert)
 Quotes on the Street
• Contact person who put on the Walter Raleigh quote near Southwark Cathedral re: cost, permission etc (Robert)
• Research landowners on Bankside embankment, owned by Council? (Hilary)
• Contact TFL re special events, plans for 2016 (Christine)
 Connecting the local community with Shakespeare
• Contact local residents associations (Deborah)
• Research ethnic minority/disabled groups in Southwark, feedback on getting into the Globe? (Christine)
• Ask what local schools are doing for 2014 (450 years since birth) and if they have plans for 2016 (Deborah)
Keeping on the agenda:
 Keep in touch with RSC, Rose theatre, Globe, Birthplace Trust, City of London regarding plans for 2016 - Robert
 Increase knowledge of Shakespeare (dates, where he lived etc), 'Shakespeare' by Bill Bryson is a good book - Deborah, Hilary, Russell
We can start in Starbucks (opposite the entrance to the Globe) which is easy to get to and then move on somewhere else if people want to - possibly the café in the Globe.
Lookout for the picture of Shakespeare to find us inside Starbucks.