(Dear Seekers- Please note: Due to technical difficulties beyond our cosmic control - in order to pay by credit one must go through the East Bay Shamanic Inquiry group. Otherwise - snail mail for registration form: [masked]
If you RSVP without payment, it will not be considered a reservation. Please note: this event is non-refundable, if you are unable to attend the day of the event, you may send someone in your place. Thank you for your kind understanding regarding these issues.)
Join us for a day of beauty and grace with don Oscar Miro-Quesada, a respected kamasqa curandero and altomisayoq adept from Peru. At this unique one day event, Oscar will share his shamanic insight and teachings based on is recently released book, Lessons In Courage: Peruvian Shamanic Wisdom for Everyday Life
We are sure to have a nourishing day of deep teachings and practices for the restoration of the soul. This inspiring and transformational program welcomes the adept shamanic practitioner as well as those who are being called to the shamanic path for the first time. The “Lessons In Courage” workshop is an experience of part teachings/lecture, shamanic journeywork and ritual practices.
The workshop is derived from the five chapters of Lessons In Courage: Peruvian Shamanic Wisdom for Everyday Life.
Participants will receive an initiation into the ancestral roots, and contemporary practice of the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition. This cross-cultural shamanic tradition, as originated by don Oscar, has been adapted for the modern day world.
We Ask Participants To:
· Read Lesson’s In Courage: Peruvian Shamanic Wisdom for Everyday Life prior to the event.
· Arrive with and open mind and receptive heart
· Bring a personally meaningful sacred item for enhanced shamanic empowerment. (this item to return home with you.)
What Participants Will Learn:
· How the shamanic path practice is a path of self-discovery
· Tools for entering into the sacred alliance with the living soul of Mother Earth.
· The courage that is required to embrace evolutionary change as a labor of love.
· To love life as a journey toward wholeness.
· How consciousness structures matter and language molds reality.
· The power of prayerful ritual – for personal and planetary healing.
· The art of surrender as an opening to grace.
· The magic, joy and freedom in being of Service to the Great Work!
When: March[masked]:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where: St. Alban’s Parish Hall 1501 Washington Ave. Albany, CA 94706
Cost: $130. Snail mail, email [masked] for registration form.
$135. Meetup on East Bay Shamanic Inquiry group ONLY -PayPal, slightly more for service charge.
Hosted by Powerhouse Education LLC – www.powerhed.com
To learn more about don Oscar Miro-Quesada and the Pachkuti Mesa Tradition –