This is an event from the Shanghai Strobists Flickr group - see here for more info.
The Strobists Shanghai has been quiet for sometime but we are back and we want to see more people getting into off camera flash. We are teaming up with Phottix again to host another Strobist 101 Workshop.
Topic to cover:
- What is Different type of flash/light?
- Move the flash away from the camera. What do we need?
- What camera setting affect the flashes.
- What "parameter" of the light/flash affect the output
- Why do i want to move the flash away?
- What is "Softer" light?
- what else can I do to the flash/light?
- I don't (just) shoot studio, how can I use the flash with the environment
- How to pick flash, stands, modifier, and triggers.
- Other stuff that we can think of later, and Q/A session.
- Practice session, Models and Still life.
*Language: English + Chinese
**Suggested equipment to bring: Camera with Hotshoe, and be able to set to manual mode.
Anyone who are interested, please sign up here, space is limited
**建议相机： 相机有热靴 + M档
Photos from the last workshop: