Please note: This is not an in person meetup - you can take your photos any time during the current week and submit them before Saturday 26th at 7pm.
About the event:
I've been thinking of different ways we can improve our photographic ability, and one idea that comes to mind is having community driven challenges on particular topics to challenge people to get out of their comfort zone and explore new areas of photography, or to take on a different interpretation on something you might have previously explored.
The idea of each challenge will be to go out and take a photo inspired by any given area, upload your top 1 or 2 photos to the meetup site, and I will pick a winner (and if anyone else would like to be a judge, please let me know) based on the very scientific measurement system known as 'whichever I prefer'.
This weeks challenge:
• Photos should be uploaded to the meetup page for the challenge by 7pm Saturday 26th of October
• Photo should be taken during the challenge period, starting now - Friday 18th to Saturday 26th
• Maximum of 2 photos per person per challenge (I don't want to sort through too many!)
• Judges ruling is final
• Please RVSP and also feel free to upload to meetup site as well
• Winner receives the kudos of being recognised as a challenge winner (worth its weight in gold)
• The winning photo will be added to our 'Top photos/challenge winners' album
Questions? Just Ask. Suggestions for a future challenge? Add your comments below. Want to be a judge? Good - I'm pretty lazy! Please help!