Please note: This is not an in person meetup - you can take your photos any time during the current week and submit them before Tuesday 19th November at 7pm.
About the event:
I've been thinking of different ways we can improve our photographic ability, and one idea that comes to mind is having community driven challenges on particular topics to challenge people to get out of their comfort zone and explore new areas of photography, or to take on a different interpretation on something you might have previously explored.
The idea of each challenge will be to go out and take a photo inspired by any given area, upload your top 1 or 2 photos to the meetup site, and I will pick a winner (and if anyone else would like to be a judge, please let me know) based on the very scientific measurement system known as 'whichever I prefer'.
By the way, feel free to upload, get feedback and improve photos throughout the challenge period; just make sure you've got your one or two final images selected before the end of the challenge period.
This weeks challenge:
• Photos should be uploaded to the meetup page for the challenge by 7pm Tuesday 19th of November
• Photo should be taken during the challenge period, starting now - till 19th November at 7pm
• Maximum of 2 photos per person per challenge, so make sure to choose your best one
• Judges ruling is final
• Please RVSP and also feel upload your images to the meetup site. Or at the very least, link back to your image on Flickr.
• Winner receives the kudos of being recognised as a challenge winner (worth its weight in gold)
• The winning photo will be added to our 'Top photos/challenge winners' album
Questions? Just Ask. Suggestions for a future challenge? Add your comments below. Want to be a judge? Good - I'm pretty lazy! Please help!