addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Shanghai Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Flickr group for sharing photos

Flickr group for sharing photos

Jacob C.
Jacob.Creech
Group Organizer
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I've created a Flickr group for sharing photos from last night and future photo walks.

You can also upload a few of your best to the Meetup group - just head to the meetup and choose upload photos just below the title of the meetup. Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

We'll schedule the next meetup for around 2 weeks from now. Feel free to comment with any suggestions for locations.

Cheers,

Jacob.
Seth
Seth.Powers
Shanghai, CN
Awesome, thanks for setting that up. Will be putting my photos up later tonight hopefully! Looking forward to seeing everyone's.

And if anyone wants to go shooting any other time, any day, let me know. I'm pretty free these days. Also, anyone interested in video? I want to get into that, especially with my 5d mark II. Jacob, maybe some slick bike riding action? Could document the trip to Suzhou if that's gonna happen.

-Seth
Paul C.
user 59900502
Shanghai, CN
Great idea Jacob. I've just uploaded some photos of the walk for sharing. Looking forward for our next meetup. Have a great day!

Regards,
Paul Chong
A former member
Guys,

The pictures that have been added so far are fantastic. Wish I could take pictures like that. Well, one of these days I'll work out how to use my camera properly and I might get lucky! Can't wait to get started...

Off to HK this weekend so I'll try and get at least one decent picture.

See you all soon

Maria
A former member
Hello;

Kindly let me know when you plan the next meet I would love to come with you along with 2 other interested friends.

See you soon,