addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Shanghai Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Photography Review / Critique workshop tomorrow

Photography Review / Critique workshop tomorrow

A former member
HI Fellow Photographers,

Thank you for signing up for the workshop tomorrow. Wow, what an amazing level of participation in this event, more than 40 people have RSVP'd yes!

If, for some reason, you are not able to attend, please update your RSVP.

If you haven't been to a photography critique before, there are lots of articles on the internet about ways to give good critiques - this is one article that I like http://www.pixiq.com/article/doing-a-photo-critique­

Submit your pictures today

Please be sure to submit your pictures by 6:00 pm today if you would like me to include them in this event.  You can upload the images to the flickr group (tag them with 96105222 for this event), email the images to me, or produce prints to bring to the event.

Arrive Early

The workshop must start and end on-time (other people are using the space), therefore, you should arrive early so we can start on-time. If you like, you can arrive as early as 11:45 am.

Where to go

The event is not in the hotel, it is in the West Residence Tower, 8th floor residence lounge. The entrance to the West Residence Tower is next to Pizza Marzano.

Tell the door man that you are going the 8th floor residence lounge. When you step out of the elevator, you can only go one direction (left or right depending on which elevator bank) - take the first left down the long hallway - the residence lounge is the first door on the left, Room 801)

What to bring

You can bring a lunch, or lunch money as we will order lunch from Element Fresh at 12:30.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Dale

186-0170-9480

A former member
Post #: 1
Great instruction for how to make critiques. Thank you.