align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Shanghai Photography Meetup Group Message Board › I'm open for modelling for photographer's portfolio.

I'm open for modelling for photographer's portfolio.

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear all,

My name is Cassandra. I'm an MBA student and I'm currently living in Shanghai.
I'm open for modelling for photographer's portfolio. There is no cost if the photos are used for personal portfolio under several work conditions.
However, for commercialized purpose is another agreement.

My contact is i.am.dewi@gmail.com, please kindly send any reference of your work and the mood board of the photoshoot.

P.s. If you would like more information about anything, please feel free to contact me.
And because I have my usual MBA schedule, I will arrange the shoots within those time.

P.s.s. I have been doing modelling in Bangkok for 6 years. I can mail you my photos :)

Warm regards,
Cassandra