addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Shanghai Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Expand your portfolio: Looking for photographer to help a Dutch camera bag b

Expand your portfolio: Looking for photographer to help a Dutch camera bag brand introduction!

Philip M.
user 39990632
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 1
Hello photography lovers,

Currently I'm doing a small Taobao project for a beginning Dutch camera bag brand called 10KNTS (read: 10 knots, as in windspeed. See www.10knts.com).

For the shop we want to shoot some photos here in Shanghai. We've asked some friends to model but I miss a good photographer so I want to tap into this Meetup groups' creative people.

Are there any people here who have some experience in fashion photography and want to expend their portfolio? We want to shoot this coming weekend (either Sat 2 Nov or Sun 3 Nov beginning around 11-12) and it will take you only a couple of hours (2 models shooting 5 bags each). We'll provide you with a good lunch, some beers (or gin tonics for the ladies..) and your photos will be featured in the shop and the .com website, with backlinks to your portfolio website if desired. And most of all it will be just a fun day!

As an example, this is what we had in mind. We have an asian girl and an asian guy as models.

http://www.shishangqi...­

http://www.shishangqi...­

If you are interested, let me know and send me some photos of yours at email me on philipmanx@gmail.com

Cheers!

-Philip
bryan
bryan-roos
Los Gatos, CA
Post #: 6