The Shirlington Running Club Message Board › SRC - You did it!
Finally, a week that feels like Spring! What a perfect time to be outside and why not get a little run in with your friends at the SRC. Just a couple quick announcements, I know this email is late so I apologize.
1. Be safe: There was a terrible bike/car accident on Four Mile Run and Walter Reed this past weekend. We run past this intersection (the one at the bottom of a hill). Please be mindful of your surroundings and DO NOT jaywalk - it's our number one rule.
2. Goal: SRC, you did it!!! We hit our goal of 1000 members last week and we haven't even reached our second year anniversary! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! This year's bday is going to be a big hit.
3. Last chance this week to submit your designs for the SRC 100 t-shirt. Please email ShirlingtonRunningClub@gmail.com with your idea by the 14th!
4. Rules: Once again please remember to bring your ID if you would like to get into Bungalow. Though we will now meet outside before the run (as the weather is nice) you still may need it to get in after the run. Also guys, sorry but no sleeveless shirts inside the bar. :(
5. Miss you all and hope to see you very soon!!!
Love from Tokyo,