Feeling like a Gaudi-inspired TASTER MOSAIC SESSION in a sociable atmosphere?
- Learn the basics of cutting and laying tiles from the ancient traditional art of mosaic-making.
- You can make a mosaic using the MDF board provided (coasters/pot stand/image/house number), flower pot or garden sun catcher... Or anything else if you are feeling ambitious!
- Available for use is my range of colours in vitreous glass and ceramic tiles. ( materials from £5 depending on size of project)
- Taster session is £15 which helps to cover cost of tools, room hire, MDF boards & glues/grout, refreshments and tuition from experienced mosaic artist
- Places are limited to 10 people, so sign up quick!
- OH! Don’t forget to bring any of your own broken china/tiles for that personal touch!
- You can view the website with my own work and details of ongoing classes on www.createmosaic.com or images from recent classes on www.facebook.com/createmosaic
Feedback from other sessions ...
'Very nice atmosphere and relaxing experience - great way to get away from my daily routine ' - Lourdes
' Excellent class. Debra is very friendly, creative and knowledgeable. Relaxed environment for developing ideas' - Georgie