Sorry I've been so absent these past few weeks. It's been complete madness for me this month - I'm sure a lot of you can relate.
It's been one thing after another, illness, Christmas shopping, family duties, overtime at work...hopefully once the New Year rolls around, things will calm down again!
Just a few things I want to draw your attention to:
1. KARAOKE December 18th, 2010
- Karaoke Night! Bring your Japanese romanized lyrics if you want to sing Japanese songs, because everything's in their native language! Please bring snacks if you want to nibble!
2. STEEPING ROOM TEA TIME
has been changed to December 22nd. I apologize, I have to meet with a priest on the 21st for wedding counseling. :( No other day will work. I'm sorry!
IKKI-CON is coming up! Is anyone going? I'd like to tag along for a day or two! ...though I've never been to an American anime con...
January will pick things back up to normal! I hope you all have a great December! Be sure to try out these Japanese Christmas traditions!
1. Eat strawberry shortcake! Recipe here: http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/strawberry-shortcake-japanese-style-347801
2. Eat fried chicken legs from KFC! (I know!!)
3. Drink some hot cocoa!
4. Look at Illumination! (Christmas Lights)